Folding door
Manufacturer of the Compact door
Closing for summer? Are your doors burglar-proof
23
JUN

Closing for summer? Are your doors burglar-proof

Commercial properties are an interesting target for burglars. Valuable equipment, supplies or raw materials can be good prizes for the burglars' guild. In the summer months there is less activity around commercial properties. Burglars like to take advantage of this. At least 40% of all entrepreneurs will sooner or later experience a burglary. Make sure to join the other 60%!
read more

5 tips for choosing the right industrial door

5 tips for choosing the right industrial door

Tuesday, 22 October 2019

After decades of loyal service, it is time for a new industrial door. It is no longer running smoothly and many parts have already been replaced. In addition, it is no longer beautiful. So; there must be a new industrial door. Before you immediately order a new variant of the current door, consider the wishes and requirements that the new door must meet. Also inform what wishes your employees have, after all they work with it daily. The following 5 tips make it easier to choose the right industrial door.
read more

A stitch in time saves nine: here’s why!

A stitch in time saves nine: here’s why!

Tuesday, 09 October 2018

‘Efficiency’ is a keyword for every company’ along with ‘quality’ and ‘continuity’. Every one of your machines and piece of equipment, as well as their maintenance, is important to maintain company profitability. Many suppliers offer maintenance contracts to prevent the occurrence of major problems. Minor problems can have major consequences. Why is maintenance so important? We have identified six advantages for you.
read more

Part of a rich tradition

Part of a rich tradition

Monday, 15 January 2018

Here at Rolflex, we are crazy about cars. That’s why we love to work with clients in the automotive industry such as McLaren [link project], Peugeot [link project] and Volvo [link project]. While we love all car makes, nothing compares to the special connection we have with cars from our Eastern neighbours.
read more

Warning light saves lives

Warning light saves lives

Monday, 22 May 2017

Safety in and around the ambulance station. What about the traffic situation around the exit? Is there a bike path or sidewalk? Or do you get out on the road straight away? All these questions that are important when designing or converting the building.
read more

Zwolle by the sea

Zwolle by the sea

Friday, 09 June 2017

Like almost everyone, at Rolflex we are crazy about sun, sea and beach, but unfortunately, the North Sea beaches are not directly next to our door.
read more

3 ways to save energy with your industrial doors

3 ways to save energy with your industrial doors

Tuesday, 12 May 2020

Interested in saving energy and money with your industrial doors? According to the EU directive, companies have to demonstrate they take energy-saving measures. While some companies focus on adding solar panels or other sustainable energy sources, replacing or adapting your industrial doors may be a huge energy saver as well. Read more about this in our blog.
read more

Thinking of giving your building a facelift?

Thinking of giving your building a facelift?

Tuesday, 16 June 2020

Thinking of giving your building a facelift? Want to make your building look completely different in one day? Want to save energy on top of that? Read more...
read more

Inspiration: The industrial door as a trend

Inspiration: The industrial door as a trend

Monday, 22 June 2020

The use of industrial materials in and around houses has become quite common. Sleek steel frames are trending and this trend evolves into other areas. We see more and more architects designing non-industrial buildings in which industrial doors are used. An industrial door is designed for use in industrial buildings but due to this trend the difference between typical industrial building materials and other materials is disappearing. The industrial door, and thus the Compact folding door is used more and more as a design object in buildings. In this blog you will find some inspiration on this subject.
read more

Request quotation
Contact me
Contact me
Name:
Email/Telephone: